How old do you have to be to visit TAK?
- 21 years old Monday - Thursday and 23 years old Friday and Saturdays. Children are very welcome together with parents or guardian.
Is it possible to make a reservation in the bar?
- No you can not reserve tables in the bar for drinks.
Are you allowed to bring your dog to TAK?
Do you have to make a reservation to visit the restaurant?
- We have a few seats for drop-in but we always recommend our guests to make a reservation.
What is the difference between the restaurant on floor 13 and the Izakaya on floor 14?
- In the dining hall on floor 13 we serve an á la carte menu with both warm and cold dishes. The seating is at normal height tables and chairs/sofas. In the Izakaya on the top floor 14, beside the bar and roof top terrace, the atmosphere is more lively and casual. The tables are big and high and you sit on bar stools. You fit up to maximum 10 people per table and if you are 2-3 people you might share the table with other guests.
Is it possible to make a reservation for drinks at IMA?
- No, IMA is only open for private parties up to 45-60 guests. During summer time IMA is open for the public but we don't take any reservations - only drop-in.
Are you allowed to bring with you a baby stroller to TAK?
- Yes but please let us know in advance.
Are there any baby chairs to borrow?
Is there any children's menu?
- There is no special children's menu at TAK, but the chef's are very flexible to make something up so everyone will be happy. Talk to your waiter when you make your order.
Can you be guaranteed to have a table by the window?
- No we can never guarantee a special table, but you can always tell us you wish for a specific table and we will do our best.
Lost & Found
If you have forgotten something during your visit at TAK, the only way to get in touch with our lost and found is by sending us an email. We answer emails Monday to Friday 10 AM - 4 PM.
The email address is: [email protected]
Everything that is found at TAK is left in the reception at HOBO Hotel, so if you are looking for something you are welcome to stop by.
- No beach clothing allowed.
- No graduation hats allowed.
- No clothing showing belonging to a club or any other membership.